Now you don't have to worry about canceling your plans ever again cause with Air Asia you have extremely flexible cancellation and refund policies they will help you travel around without having to worry about the change of schedules to know more about AirAsia cancellation and refund policy you can read below for more information call on this toll-free number to get your doubts cleared:080-4666 2222 or +1 801 630 8358.
AirAsia refund policy -
- Your AirAsia refund will depend on your fare rules and is subject to the following conditions:
- Refunds will be made to the person whose name the ticket appears or who has paid for the access (subject to payment proof).
- Refunds will be subject to the applicable cancellation fees and service charges.
- Refunds, penalties, and fees will be governed by the rules mentioned on the ticket.
- AirAsia may provide a refund to your Credit Account for future travel.
- Applications for refunds must be made as described in the sections above.
- For a refund of tickets booked from third parties (except Expedia), you must contact the third party directly.
- If you cancel a ticket, you can claim a refund of the airport tax and the GST (Goods and Services Tax) associated with it, provided you request it in writing within six months of the scheduled travel date. This may be subject to a processing fee.
AirAsia refund Process -
- As per AirAsia cancellation policy, for flights to/from the United States and Canada, you can cancel bookings with a 100% refund if the request for the same has been made within 24 hours after the ticket is issued. Partial cancellations/refunds on any part of the booking would not be allowed.
- AirAsia ticket cancellation must be made seven days before the scheduled flight departure.
- Passengers must cancel their booking and submit their AirAsia flight cancellation refund via the following steps –
- Visit AirAsia.com, and click on the "manage to book' tab.
- Enter the booking reference along with the last name of the passenger. Once retrieved, click on 'Refund.'
- Select 'New Refund Request' and select "United States Refund Policy as your AirAsia ticket cancellation refund type.
AirAsia cancellation policy -
The AirAsia booking cancellation policy allows you to cancel your flight and claim a full refund if:
- AirAsia cancels your flight altogether.
- AirAsia reschedules a flight that departs (or lands at your original destination) at least 3 hours before/after your original flight.
- You make a duplicate booking on the same flight with the same guests and the same date. You are allowed to cancel the tickets
- You're charged twice for the same flight booking. then you can also cancel tickets if there is an error.
- You're denied boarding due to overbooking by AirAsia.
- Your fare conditions allow you to cancel your ticket.
AirAsia cancellation Process - *
- Go to AirAsia.com
- Click on the Manage tab (My Bookings/Manage Booking in some countries)
- To retrieve your itinerary, enter your:
- PNR/Booking Reference No. and Name/Email ID/Mobile No., or
- Your Departure Date, Last Name, and the From and To cities
- Click on the Get Itinerary button
- Select the flight you want to cancel
- Click on the Cancel Flight button and confirm the cancellation
AirAsia Cancellation Charges -
- In keeping with their philosophy of ensuring maximum convenience and flexibility, AirAsia also launched its FlexIt campaign, offering complimentary rescheduling on all flights across India for bookings made till 15th May 2021.
- To ensure that guests continue to have the most excellent flexibility if their plans change with increased uncertainty and travel restrictions, the airline extended this offer for bookings made on its new website www.AirAsia.co.in as well as other major booking channels.
- AirAsia India also revamped its popular 'Premium Flex' fares, which in addition to unlimited changes, also offer a choice of seats, pre-booked hot meals for all flights above 2 hours, and among the lowest charges of only 10 $ for cancellations made beyond 72 hours before the scheduled flight departure.
What is the AirAsia customer service phone number & Email-id?
- 080-4666 2222(Customer Support, Mon-Sun, 8 am-9 pm)
- 080-6766 2222 (Customer Support, Mon-Sun, 8 am-9 pm)
- +1 801 630 8358 (247)
How much is the airline penalty for Cancelling?
"Guests opting for premium flex fares get a host of complimentary services, including unlimited rescheduling of flight bookings, discounted cancellation fees of only USD 7 for cancellations beyond 72 hours against the standard cancellation fees of USD 40 and free standard seats from rows 6-11 and 15-32,"
AirAsia cancellation policy after 24 hours -
- You can cancel your AirAsia booking over the phone by calling at. One of AirAsia's representatives will guide you to the due process of cancellation. If your AirAsia reservation is not eligible for online cancellation, you can reach this number to request cancellation on your booking. Here's what you need to do –
- Dial the AirAsia trip cancellation helpline, and keep your booking credential handy while you connect to one of the airline's representatives over the phone.
- Ask the agent to cancel your booking. Also, check the AirAsia cancellation policy associated with your booking.
- Check the AirAsia ticket cancellation fee and the refund associated with the remaining fare value.
- You can either process a complete refund back to your original form of payment. Or, you can opt for Travel Funds on the remaining fare value, which would remain valid for 90 days from the date of issuance.