You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||8 months ago|
|examples||8 months ago|
|src||8 months ago|
|.drone.yml||8 months ago|
|.gitignore||11 months ago|
|Cargo.lock||8 months ago|
|Cargo.toml||8 months ago|
|LICENSE||11 months ago|
|Makefile||11 months ago|
|README.md||8 months ago|
|rustfmt.toml||11 months ago|
Netapp - a toolkit library for distributed software
Netapp is a Rust library that takes care of a few common tasks in distributed software:
- establishing secure connections
- managing connection lifetime, reconnecting on failure
- checking peer's state
- peer discovery
- query/response message passing model for communications
- multiplexing transfers over a connection
- overlay networks: full mesh, and byzantine-tolerant random peer sampling using Bᴀsᴀʟᴛ.
See examples folder to learn how to use netapp.