Netapp - a toolkit library for distributed software
Netapp is a Rust library that takes care of a few common tasks in distributed software:
- establishing secure connections
- managing connection lifetime, reconnecting on failure
- checking peer's state
- peer discovery
- query/response message passing model for communications
- multiplexing transfers over a connection
- overlay networks: full mesh, and byzantine-tolerant random peer sampling using Bᴀsᴀʟᴛ.
See examples folder to learn how to use netapp.